Thursday, January 05, 2006

Yummy new friend.

This is a photo of me from when I was a Shrimp.I have now been here a month and still pretty much done fuck-all on this blog, but it would seem that through a mutual (and more popular) friend, I have made a new friend!

A FRIND! A FIEND!

I'm so happy now that I shall put up a picture of some Turps!

Sweet, sweet TURPS!

See?I promise I will do more on here when I have more time, though it does seem that the whole thing will end up with posts of me apologising for not posting, so fuck off.

Go and see my new friend, him have link over there, him site call 'close but no cigar'. It good, and fun, fun fun!

By the way, I ALWAYS put ALT text in my images. ALWAYS.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hicksion said...

Oh yummy - that link tasted like chicken.. and that Turps' was lovely.
I love it that you refer to me as your friend when we have only really communicated through the medium of 'blog' - we really are manifest evidence of our internet generation.
Oops - I've spunked on a picture of Britney Spears! I am so 'net!

Snuggles.

08:53

 

Post a Comment

<< Home