Monday, November 28, 2005

The Kraken Awakes...

This is a photo of me from when I was a Cowboy.
Hmmm - it would seem that I am having some trouble here. I set up this mundane template blog and spent time just fucking about with it so that I would have a place to compose my thoughts so that you, my dear, dear audience would be able to finally gain some insight as to what it is like to glimpse bitesize fractions of mind expulsion from the brain of an intellectual Giant. Your comprehension is not necessary - just your complete and undivided attention, so fucking well start listening when I open my beautiful (not just my opinion, but also the opinion of TV's Steve McFadden*) mouth.

I have considered long and hard about what to put on this thing, and have decided that there shall be no particular format. I very much doubt that I will spend much time on here at all, because I generally look at other peoples blogs instead, but do check in whenever you can - I would ideally like to attract a large group of people who will in many ways worship me as a kind of God, in order that I can use them as pawns and henchmen in my evil schemes. Not that I am evil of course - I just occasionally come up with evil schemes.

So, if you happen along this 'Neck O' the Woods', please leave a message after the tone, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Also, if you have something you would like to post on here, please let me know, and i will consider putting it up.

T.T.F.N!


*I met him at a support group for battered husbands, after which he invited my mouth for booze and expressed to me how dearly he would love to leave his wife for it - even if for just one night. I of course acquiesced to his request, (acting as I do as my mouth's guardian ever since it's parents untimely deaths) and they are at this moment out having dinner somewhere 'up town'. Good luck to them I say - I happen to know that this is their fifth date, and that is generally the time when my mouth considers it OK to fuck.**

**I seem to have become Terry Pratchett.

4 Comments:

Blogger Harry Nice said...

I know petal [holds you close and strokes your hair] I know.

Sshhhh.... There there now...

15:46

 
Blogger Hicksion said...

Steve McFadden held a minutes silence in my honour last week at an Ice Hockey match - I hadn't died, he just does crazy shit like that.
He scares me..

http://cbnc.blogspot.com/

16:09

 
Blogger Hicksion said...

Thank you for your permanent link.. I'll try and do the same for you, kinda like mutual masturbation only without the messy clear up and feeling of regret.. and on a computer.. and without our genitals involved. Yeah, not alot like mutual masturbation, but work with me.
I shall try and do the same, and I demand you write more for your delightful blog - *cuddle*

13:34

 
Blogger Hicksion said...

Indeed, I HAVE done that.. and linked to your site now.. Can you feel the love in the room? Sizzling like pig fat?

13:37

 

Post a Comment

<< Home